Tuesday 9 December 2014

Cat litter tray box

I have made a litter tray box that sits over our kittens litter tray. It was all made from found wood again so costs were very low. 
I glued some strips together then cut them into the sizes I needed. 

I then cut some strips that will make the sides. 

I glued and screwed the pieces together, you will notice I have left some gaps so a bit of light can get in. 

I left a lip so the lid will sit on top and I am able to glue it down. 

This is how it looks so far with the back and side panels all glued. 


To make the door I draw a shape on the front and this will be the kittens little hole to get in and out. 

I attached a door knob and put the door on hinges so we have easy access to change the litter. 



Instant success, I plan to use this box as the base to my cat playstation. 

More to come…

No comments:

Post a Comment